ISL Education Lending Private Loans
We work with ISL Education Lending to offer private loans to help you pay for college as well as refinance existing student loans. ISL Education Lending is a nonprofit organization with decades of student loan experience offering lower-priced loans.*
ISL Education Lending offers:
- Loans for college students.
- A loan option for parents and family members who wish to borrow on behalf of a college student.
- Multiple student loan refinance options.
In addition, they offer multiple scholarship opportunities and free college planning tools to help students and families avoid overborrowing and plan smart for life during and after college.
Learn more about ISL Education Lending's offerings on their website
- All loans offered by ISL Education Lending are subject to credit approval.
- Before applying for a private loan, we encourage you to first complete the FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You should also work with your college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.
* Indiana State University FCU is compensated by ISL Education Lending for the referral of student loan customers.
The Smart Option Student Loan® for ISU Credit Union by Sallie Mae
Whether you’re an undergraduate, career training or graduate student get money for school from Sallie Mae®, students loans from ISU Credit Union in partnership with Sallie Mae® could help!
Sallie Mae® student loans are designed for the needs of all types of students.
- Competitive interest rates
- Multiple repayment options
- No origination fees; no prepayment penalty
Find out which loan is right for you
We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a private student loan.
These loans are made by Sallie Mae Bank or a lender partner. ISU Credit Union is not the creditor for these loans and is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of loan customers.
Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply. Click here for additional eligibility information about each product.
1 Although we do not charge a penalty or fee if you prepay your loan, any prepayment will be applied as outlined in your promissory note—first to Unpaid Fees and costs, then to Unpaid Interest, and then to Current Principal.
SALLIE MAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
© 2022 Sallie Mae Bank. All rights reserved. Sallie Mae, the Sallie Mae logo, and other Sallie Mae names and logos are service marks or registered service marks of Sallie Mae Bank. All other names and logos used are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Sallie Mae Bank, are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.